This support note applies to:
- AO Workpapers (AU)
- AO Statutory Reporter (AU)
- AE Workpapers (AU)
- AE Statutory Reporter (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Enterprise (AE) and Accountants Office (AO) Ledger, you can create a ledger using a number of pre-determined account charts or you can select to have a blank chart and subsequently import the required account codes.
You can import account codes from a comma separated variable (CSV) file format with the following column headings:
Code, Description, Account Group, GST Type, Opening Balance, Opening Balance Date.
Here is a sample of the csv file format. Ledger chart import.csv
- Open the client record and go to the Client Accounting > Workpapers tab.
- On the TASKS bar, click Launch AE/AO ledger.
Cashbook opens in your web browser.
- On the menu bar, select Settings and Accounts list.
- Click Import.
The Choose File to Upload window appears.
- Navigate to and select the relevant file and click Open. The accounts are imported into the Ledger and any anomalies during the import process are shown.