This support note applies to:
- AE Assets Live (AU)
- AO Tax (AU)
- AE Workpapers (AU)
- AE Statutory Reporter (AU)
- AE Tax Series 6 & 8 (AU)
- AE Tax (AU)
In MYOB Ledger you can retrieve ledger data from the Client Accounting module that maps to the tax return.
- You have a licence to use Client Accounting.
- A new Tax Return exists for the current client for the current tax year.
- The Form Type of the Tax Return is: Company, Individual, Partnership, Trust.
- The Tax Return status must be “In Progress”.
- The Tax Return amendment is not lodged.
- The user has the appropriate security rights to access this function.
For details on how to import MYOB Ledger data into a tax return refer to one of the following Online Help topics:
Accountants Enterprise: Import Ledger Data
Accountants Office: Import Ledger Data