This support note applies to:
- AO Tax (AU)
- AE Tax Series 6 & 8 (AU)
- AE Tax (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Enterprise (AE) Tax you can choose to include the tax estimate. You control this by the settings in the Print Options.
When printing a client copy of a return, the tax estimate may not be included in the printout.
To include the tax estimate ensure:
- You have a number for Copies in the Estimate line item; and
- You have selected either Estimate or Detailed Estimate in the Estimate tab of the Print Options.
- Open the tax return and follow the menu path:
Utilities > Practice Default Options > Print Options.
The Print tax form options window appears.
- Highlight the requires print job you are using for printing and click Properties.
The Print Options window appears.
- Click in the Copies field for Estimate and type the number of copies required of the estimate.
The number of copies is entered.
- Click the Estimates tab.
The Estimate options appear.
- Select the Estimate option and/or Detailed Estimate option as required and click OK.
The settings are applied and the Print Options window closes.
- Print the return using the print job that has just been modified - the estimate will now print out.