This support note applies to:
- AO Document Manager (AU)
- AO Document Manager (NZ)
- AE Document Manager (NZ)
- AE Document Manager (AU)
In MYOB using the Intranet Administion area, you can insert a bookmark in your stationery so that it is able to import the standard in place while doing a mail merge.
This is done when using stationery and standards together, where an inserted bookmark is used so that the stationery knows where to insert the standard's text body and merge fields.
The following instructions will step you through this process.
- From within MYOB Intranet, click the Administration link.
- From the MYOB Intranet Administration window, click the Stationery folder in the Navigation panel, then double click the required Stationery Item. Microsoft Word opens the Stationery Item.
- Place the cursor where you want to insert the Bookmark, then select the Insert menu option and click Bookmark.
- From the Bookmark window, type StandardTextMark in the Bookmark name field, then click Add.
- Click the Save icon to save the change to the Stationery template.
The Bookmark is now successfully added to the Stationery Item.
For information on using Microsoft Word bookmarks, refer to the Microsoft Word help.