This support note applies to:
- AO Classic Tax (AU)
- AO Classic Practice Management (AU)
- AO Classic General Ledger (AU)
These instructions require technical expertise
Make sure you know what you're doing and are using one of the products listed. If you're not sure, ask your IT professional or MYOB.
In MYOB Accountants Office (AO) when you change, update or renew your licence MYOB provide this to you electronically via e-mail.
Ensure MYOB AO is not open on any workstation prior to updating your licence.
- Save the licence file your computer.
- Open Windows Explorer or Computer, navigate to the location where you saved this file and double-click the file. The message "Licence Information Successfully Installed" appears and your licence is updated.
- Start Accountants Office. The updated licence details are now used.