This support note applies to:
- AE Reporter (AU)
In MYOB Reporter version 3.4.5 in Reporter Year 2016 for the entity type Company, you may experience that the Intangibles Assets Accounting Policy Note does not appear in the report #Company Non Compliance All Balance Sheet Notes.
To resolve this issue, in Design Practice Reports add the format Accounting Policy Note 1 Intangible to the report #Company Non Compliance All Balance Sheet Notes.
MYOB is investigating this issue.
Accessing the Practice Report Designer. For information on this process, refer to Accessing Practice Level Report Designer
Click on the Reports tab. The list of Reports appears in the left hand pane.The Formats tab is located at the bottom left side of the Practice Reporter Designer window.
- Double click on #Company Non Compliance All Balance Sheet Notes. The contents of the Report appear on the right hand pane.
- Click the Format tabs All available Formats appears in the left hand pane.
- Drag and drop Accounting Policy Note 1 Intangible from the format list into the expanded group of the report. The new format appears in the expanded group of the report.
- Use the order arrows, the green arrow icons on the tool bar, to move the note format up or down in the order of the notes. The format is moved to the required position.
- Click Save. The amended report is saved.
- Click Close. The report is closed.