This support note applies to:
- AE Reporter (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Enterprise (AE) Reporter, when generating the Livestock Trading and Farm Income Statement for a ledger in MAS, the report may not show the line Gross Profit (or Loss) from Trading for a particular livestock group.
To ensure this line appears on the report, add the account Gross Profit - <xxx> Trading in MAS to the Client Chart of Accounts, where <xxx> is the name of the livestock division.
For example to show Gross Profit-Cattle Trading, add account 109 for Gross Profit-Cattle Trading to the Client Chart in MAS.
- Open the MAS ledger and go to Setup > Client Files > Client Chart. The Client Chart window appears.
- Click New. The Client Chart: Add Accounts window appears.
- Press F10 on your keyboard. The Select Master Chart Account window appears.
- Double click the relevant Gross Profit account from the list. For example, account 109 for Gross Profit - Cattle Trading. The account appears in the Client Chart: Add Accounts window.
Click OK. The account is added to the client chart.
- Repeat for each livestock category, adding accounts 119, 129, 139, etc.
- Close the Client Chart: Add Accounts window. The Client Chart window appears.
- Close the Client Chart window. The MAS ledger appears.