This support note applies to:
- AE Corporate Compliance (AU)
This article explains where to find the details of the error or exception message that has occurred in Corporate Compliance.
- Go to the directory where you have installed Corporate Compliance e.g. C:\Program Files\MYOB\Corporate Compliance.
- Locate the file "error-log.txt"
- Copy this file and email to MYOB Support with a description of what you were doing at the time you received the error message.
If you get a popup message that appears on your screen, with the text "An unhandled exception has occurred in your application "-
- Click on the Details button
- A window of text will appear below the message
- Select all the text in this message with the mouse and press Ctrl + C to copy this
- Paste this into an email and send through to MYOB Support with a description of what you were doing at the time you received the error message
- Click "Continue" to close this message without closing Corporate Compliance