This support note applies to:
- AO Classic General Ledger (AU)
Following is information on how to locate the ZAREADME folder for information on General Ledger.
What is stored in the ZAREADME folder
There is general information stored in the ZAREADME folder to help you get the most out of General Ledger. These documents are designed to be simple and easy to follow steps or useful tips and guides, such as what accounts to use for reports to appear correctly or what journals need to be entered. A list of these documents is below, along with instructions on how to locate ZAREADME.
- Company shares.pdf
- Corporate Trustee.pdf
- Departmental Accounting.pdf
- Description File Maintenance.doc
- Future Period Reporting.doc
- GST & BAS Statement.xls
- GST adjustments.pdf
- Income Allocation Definitions.doc
- Investment Details - Superfund.doc
- Notes to the Accounts.pdf
- Super Notes.pdf
- Taxation Note.pdf
- Update from a Standard.doc
Start Accountants Office and from the then Help menu select About MYOB Accountants Office and click Application Details. The MYOB Accountants Office System Information window appears.Your data folder location is outlined in the Licence Information section. Take note of the data directory. For example, M:\MYOBAO\Data.
- At your Windows Desktop, right-click the Start button and select Explore. Windows Explorer starts.
- Navigate to and open your Data folder. For example, MYOBAO\Data. The contents of the Data folder appear.
- Locate and double-click the folder called GLMAN. The contents of the GLMAN folder appear.
- Locate and double-click the folder called ZAREADME. The contents of the ZAREADME folder appear.
MYOB INTERNAL STAFF ONLY
The Help > About process was changed in version 9.0.0.