This support note applies to:
- AE Tax Manager (NZ)
- AE Assets Live (NZ)
- AO Document Manager (AU)
- AO Document Manager (NZ)
- AE Assets Live (AU)
- AO Tax (NZ)
- AE Statutory Reporter (NZ)
- AO Practice Manager (NZ)
- AO Practice Manager (AU)
- AO Statutory Reporter (AU)
- AO Tax (AU)
- AE Statutory Reporter (AU)
- AE Document Manager (NZ)
- AE Practice Manager (NZ)
- AE Practice Manager (AU)
- AE Document Manager (AU)
- AE Tax (NZ)
- AO Corporate Compliance (AU)
- AE Tax Series 6 & 8 (AU)
- AE Tax (AU)
- AE Corporate Compliance (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Enterprise (AE) and MYOB Accountants Office (AO), the Send to > MYOB Share It option may be missing.
To resolve this issue you need to manually create the Send to shortcut.
- Press and hold the Windows button and press R on your keyboard. The Run window appears.
- Enter %appdata% and click OK. The AppData windows folder appears.
- Double-click the Microsoft folder.
- Double-click the Windows folder.
- Double-click the Send to folder.
- Inside the SendTo folder, right-click a blank space and choose New > Shortcut. The Create Shortcut window appears.
Browse to the Deploy folder on the mapped drive.Typically, the Deploy folder is in one of the following locations:
AO sites: M:\MYOBAO\AOSQL\Central\Deploy where M:\ is your mapped drive letter
AE sites: \\SERVER\MYOBAE\AESQL\Central\Deploy or \\SERVER\Central where Server is the name of the server where MYOB is installed.
- Locate the KMShareIt.exe file and click Next.
Enter MYOB Share It as the name for the shortcut and click Finish.Once you have successfully created the shortcut on one machine, the shortcut can be copied from C:\Users\%username%\AppData\microsoft\windows\sendto for other users.
MYOB INTERNAL STAFF ONLY