This support note applies to:
- AE Practice Manager (AU)
After editing a client code in AE Practice Manager and you have CDS Integration (Vizpost) running to integrate information from AE Practice Manager to Central Database (CDS), then go into AE Tax, the tax returns attached to the client are no longer displayed.
Editing a client code in AE Practice Manager will update CDS correctly, but to have the change reflect through to AE Tax, the client code must be refreshed on all the attached returns.
MYOB Internal Notes :
- Access AE Tax.
- From Utilities, select Control Record, password ASSERT Go to the Defaults tab and untick select returns by client.
- Select Access Returns Via Tax File Number.
- Exit out of AE Tax and re-enter.
- You should now be able to locate the return.
- Refresh the client code on the return to be the new client code.