This support note applies to:
- AE Practice Manager (NZ)
- AE Practice Manager (AU)
You may find when you have added a new task code/code type within AE Practice Manager (AE PM), the code does not display in Timesheets or the Schedules Task list.
To resolve, attach a Nominal account code to the new task code for the relevant Company.
- Follow the menu path: Maintenance > Ledger Maintenance > Nominal Codes.
- Click the tab 'Data Entry Codes Available for Company'.The list of code types appear.
- Select the relevant company from the Company field. The list of code types appear for the company selected.
- Highlight the new code and from the Nominal field, select the Nominal account from the drop-down list. The Nominal account is selected.
- Click OK to save changes.
Where you have only one company set up in the database, you can set up Nominal Code Defaults.
This means, once you add a new task code, it's immediately available for use in timesheets, disbursements and billing. See Nominal Code Defaults tab for details to set up this area.