This support note applies to:
- AE Practice Manager (NZ)
- AE Practice Manager (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Enterprise Practice Manager (AE PM) you may have old Task Codes in AE PM that are no longer required.
To disable these codes so they are no longer visible in timesheet data entry you need to remove Timesheets selection from the CRM Type/Availability column.
- In AE PM follow the menu path: Maintenance > Maintenance Map > Miscellaneous > Code Types. The Code Types window appears.
- Click [+] for the relevant group. For example, select Time for Timesheet. The list of codes for the group appears.
- Locate the code type you do not want to appear in the timesheet. The Code Type is located.
- Under the CRM Type/Availability column, click into the field displaying Timesheets and press the Delete key on your keyboard. The Timesheets selection is removed.
- Click OK to save the changes.