This support note applies to:
- AE Reporter (AU)
When printing financial reports using MYOB Accountants Enterprise (AE) Reporter you can include a divisional or departmental profit and loss statement. To do this you need to specify this in the non transaction data.
To include a divisional profit and loss statement, in the non transaction data in #EntityDetails > ReportingExtraDetails you need to specify the value for DivisionalTradingStatements as either Division per page or Division per column as required.
- Open the MAS ledger and follow the menu path Reports > Reporter > Generate Reports. The Reporter window opens.
- Click the Non-transaction Data tab. The non-transaction data tables appear.
- Expand the EntityDetails folder and click the ClientDetails table. The relevant fields appear in the right-hand pane.
- Click the drop-down arrow on DivisionalTradingStatements and select either Division per page or Division per column. The value is updated.
- Click Apply. The ledger is now set to include the divisional profit and loss statement.
- Click the Reports tab. The list of reports appear.
- Produce the reports as required. The reports are printed/previewed.