This support note applies to:
- AE Practice Manager (NZ)
- AE Practice Manager (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Enterprise (AE) Practice Manager, you can obtain additional Practice Management reports by downloading and installing an additional standard report pack.
This report pack includes a report on employee charge rates and is available for download from Additional Report Pack for AE PM 5.0 and above.
The required reports contained in the zip file are named:
- Employee Current Charge Rates
- Current Employees Full History of Charge Rates.
Once imported into your software these reports can be found in Reports > Maintenance > Charge Rate.
- From AE Practice Manager, go to Reports > Report Export & Import. The Report Export and Import screen appears.
- Click on the plus (+) sign next to the Maintenence report sub-heading, and then select Charge Rate. The Import button now becomes active in the top right of the screen.
- Click the Import button, and navigate to the location of the saved report files. The location is selected.
- Select the required report to import, and click Open. The Base on Template window appears.
- Select MYOB Landscape or MYOB Portrait as required, and click Ok. The message Report successfully imported appears.
- Click Ok. The report are available to run.