This support note applies to:
- AE Accounts (AU)
When you create a new MYOB Accountants Enterprise (AE) Accounts ledger, a template chart of accounts for the selected entity type.
If you require a hard copy of the Master Chart you can print this from the Accounting Masters module in Configuration (Series 6) or Compliance Management (Series 8).
Here's how to do it.
- Open Configuration (Series 6) or Compliance Management (Series 8) and click Accounting Masters.
- In the Accounting Masters screen, type the number of the entity and press ENTER on the keyboard. For example, press the number 1 key on your keyboard to select Standard Company. The ACCOUNTING MASTER SETUP screen is displayed.
- Type 2 for Chart Maintenance. The MASTER CHART MAINTENANCE screen is displayed.
- Type 1 for List Chart. The print options are displayed.
- Press ENTER until you are at the bottom of the screen. The REVIEW or PRINT option is displayed.
- Type P for Print. The Print - List Chart screen is displayed.
- Click OK. The report is sent to printer.