This support note applies to:
- AO Practice Manager (NZ)
- AO Practice Manager (AU)
- AE Practice Manager (NZ)
- AE Practice Manager (AU)
In Practice Manager you can print multiple Prebilling reports for more than one client at a time from the Aged WIP homepage.
- Click the Practice KPI icon and change the view to Partner/Manager. The Partner/Manager view now displays.
- Right click on the Aged WIP homepage and select Practice. The Practice Aged WIP homepage displays.
Right click and select Drill Down > All. The Aged WIP window appears.
You can also select the clients by WIP age by selecting Drill Down and then the specific age.
- Select the clients required by ticking the checkbox.
- To print the report, select the Prebilling Report option from TASKS panel located on the left-hand side.
- The Prebilling reports are printed in client name order.