This support note applies to:
- AE Reporter (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Enterprise (AE) Reporter, when printing financial reports you can include a Rental Statement. To do this you need to specify this requirement in the Non-transaction data.
To include a Rental Statement, specify the required value as either to specify the value for DetailedRentalStatement as either Singular, Multiple or Rental per column as required in the non transaction data in #EntityDetails > ReportingExtraDetails.
If you answer this field as None, the Rental Statement is not included in the financial statements.
For AE Management Accounting System (MAS) ledgers, there are conditions with regards to General Ledger account codes which need to be met for the Rental Statement to print.
|Single Rental Statement||Multiple Rental Statement|
To print a Rental Statement for a single property, you also need to add accounts to the chart of accounts as follows:
To print a Rental Statement for multiple properties, you also need to add accounts to the chart of accounts as follows:
- Open the General Ledger and follow the menu path: Reports > Reporter > Generate Reports.
- Click Non-transaction data. The Non-Transaction data details appear in the right-hand pane.
- Expand the #EntityDetails folder and click the ReportingExtraDetails table.
- Click the DetailedRentalStatement drop-down arrow and select either Single, Multiple or Rental per column.
- Click Apply. The rental statement is now selected for inclusion in the financial statements.
- Click Close. The Reporter Database window closes.
- Click Reports The Reports list appears in the right-hand pane.
- Select the required report and click Preview or Print. The report is produced and includes the Rental Statement