This support note applies to:
- AE Accounts (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Enterprise Accounts (AE Accounts), you may need to produce a File List report displaying all clients who have an existing AE Accounts ledger.
- In Windows, go to All Programs > MYOB Accountants Enterprise > Configuration or Compliance Management. The Configuration or Compliance Management window appears.
- Go to File > File List. The File List window appears.
- Press Enter on your keyboard until the cursor is in the Package field.
- Enter ACT and press Enter on your keyboard.
- Press Enter on your keyboard until the cursor is in the File Type field.
- Enter the appropriate option and press Enter on your keyboard.
- Enter the required Client Sequence and press Enter on your keyboard. The report options are established.
- Select Review or Print. The report is generated to the selected destination.