This support note applies to:
- AO Classic Tax (AU)
- AO Classic Practice Management (AU)
- AO Classic General Ledger (AU)
- AO Classic (NZ)
These instructions require technical expertise
Make sure you know what you're doing and are using one of the products listed. If you're not sure, ask your IT professional or MYOB.
You can reinstall Accountants Office Classic on a standalone computer or a networked computer running a standalone installation of Accountants Office.
- In Window Explorer:
- If you have a 32-bit operating system, go to C:\Program Files\.
- If you h ave a 64-bit operating, go to C:\Program Files(x86)\.
- Right-click the Accountants Office folder and choose Rename.
Enter Accountants Office 1, or another name that isn't already used, and press Enter on you keyboard.
- Install the latest version of Accountants Office using the installation wizard.
- Install any updates. Accountants Office is reinstalled.