This support note applies to:
- AO Classic Tax (AU)
- AO Classic Practice Management (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Office (AO) you can remove empty document folders in bulk. Only folders originally created from the wizard are removed.
- Login to MYOB AO and click on Clients on the left to open the clients module.
- Follow the menu path: File > Housekeeping > Bulk Client Sub-Folder Creation. The Bulk Client Document Sub-Folder Creation wizard is displayed.
- Select Clients Document Folder and click New Folder. A new folder is added.
Double click on the new folder to edit the name of the folder you wish to remove, for example Images, and click Next. Step 2 - Client Details Selection appears.
In the next three steps of the wizard, you can filter the clients you would like to remove folders from.
- Specify the required options and click Next. Step 3 - Client Tax Details Selection Options appears.
- Specify the required options and click Next. Step 4 - Select Which Clients appears.
- Specify the required clients and click Next. Step 5 - Finish appears.
- Select the Remove Empty Folders option is selected and click Finish. A confirmation message is displayed if the client folder structures have been successfully removed.
- Click OK then Cancel. The wizard is closed.