This support note applies to:
- AE Practice Manager (NZ)
- AE Practice Manager (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Enterprise Practice Manager (AE PM), you may see a red line on the side of the page or get a blank page when running a report. This may indicate that the margin setup on the report is outside the printable margins for the printer you are using.
To resolve this issue, check whether the issue occurs for all users or a single user.
- In MYOB AE Practice Manager, select Reports, select the report with the issue and click Edit. The Change Report - [report name] window appears.
- Click Edit Layout at the top left of the screen, next to Save. The Report Designer - [report name] window appears.
- On the TASKS bar, click Page Setup under Common Tasks. The Report Settings window appears.
- If Page Setup isn't selected, select Page Setup.
- Reduce the Top, Bottom, Left and Right margin fields where required.
- Click OK and close the Report Designer tab.
- Save your changes.
- Run the report to ensure the issue is fixed.
Check the setup of the default printer on the user's workstation, for example, the default margins from the printer driver or the default paper type set for the printer may not be set to A4 size.
See KB 38257: Reports display a red line and in Landscape mode after upgrading to Windows 10 for more information.