This support note applies to:
- AE Tax Series 6 & 8 (AU)
These instructions require technical expertise
Make sure you know what you're doing and are using one of the products listed. If you're not sure, ask your IT professional or MYOB.
Single files can be restored from a backup taken using MYOB Datasafe. The backups can be accessed from the Datasafe Utilities screen.
In MYOB Datasafe, highlight the backup that needs to be copied and double click on it to open using Windows Explorer.
- At the Windows Desktop, follow the menu path Start > Programs > MYOB Accountants Enterprise > Datasafe. The Datasafe Utilities window appears.
- In the Current online backups section, highlight the backup you want to restore.
- Press and hold the ALT key and double click on the highlighted backup. The backup files open in Windows Explorer.
- Highlight the file(s) that need to be restored.
- Select the file menu Edit > Copy. The files are copied.
- Browse to the Data folder (shown at the top of the Datasafe window under the Current Database section) where these are to be saved.
- Select the menu Edit > Paste. The files are now restored.