This support note applies to:
- AE Reporter (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Enterprise (AE) MAS Reporter 3.4, when generating the Detailed Profit and Loss Statement - Divisional Trading report for a periodic ledger you may experience the error "Run-time error '-2147352567 (80020009)': Object required". This may occur if you select the previous Ledger Year and a period number that is greater than the current period number in the MAS ledger
To successfully view this report, use Revise Periods to temporarily change the current period number to the period number required, then change it back to the correct period number. MYOB is investigating this issue.
- Open the MAS ledger and from the Utilities menu, select Revise Periods. The Revise Periods window appears.
- Click Year Structure. The Current Year Structure window appears.
- Click in the Current period number field, type the required number click OK. The new period number shows in the Revise Periods window.
- Click Execute. The message "Period details changed. Balance to be recalculated. Proceed?" appears.
- Click Yes. The Journal Entries window appears.
- Click OK. The period structure is regenerated.
Print the report as required then repeat these steps to return the Current Period Number to be the actual period number.
MYOB INTERNAL STAFF ONLY