This support note applies to:
- AE System Release (NZ)
- AE System Release (AU)
- AE MAS (NZ)
- AE MAS (AU)
- AE Investments (AU)
- AE Tax (NZ)
- AE Assets (AU)
- AE Assets (NZ)
- AE Tax (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Enterprise (AE) in a network environment, users are normally assigned their own System Services user code, this may or may not match the user code used to log in to the network. When launching System Services the login gateway appears and defaults to the user code used to log into the network. If this is not the same as the network login you need to enter the System Services login details and password.
If you wish to bypass the login gateway and automatically log into System Services, run the EPSETLOG command on the workstation. The EPSETLOG command allows you to assign a default user code to your Access Gateway. When you open System Services, all you do is type your password. If you do not have a password and the Gateway mandatory box is not selected for the User properties, the Login Gateway is completely bypassed.
- Press and hold the Windows button and press R on your keyboard.
- Type X:\SOL64\SR EPSETLOG <user code> in the Open field and click The message "Login default for workstation <workstation name> set to <user code>" appears.
- X: is the drive location of your System Release program files;
- SOL64 is your SOL64 or TAX folder and
- <user code> is your user code when logging into System Release.
- Click OK.
From now on when you start System Release, you automatically log on and the System Services Login Gateway window does not appear.