This support note applies to:
- AO Classic Practice Management (AU)
Invoices can only be saved as PDF documents if the invoice is created as a custom invoice. The option to save the invoice as a PDF file will appear on the Preview Invoice window. This article explains how to change the invoice setting to create a custom form and save the invoice as a PDF file.
- From MYOB Accountants Office Classic (AO Classic) from the Tools menu, select Options.
- From the Settings window, click the Invoices tab and then the Invoice Layout sub-tab.
- From the Print Invoice using drop-down list select Custom Form.
- From the Use Form drop-down list select Standard Invoice.
- Click OK. The Settings window disappears.
Any future invoices created can be saved as PDF files.
- From the Tools menu, select Invoicing.
- Double-click the invoice you wish to save as a PDF file. The Edit Invoice window appears.
- Click the Preview Invoice button.
- Click the To PDF button. The Save as window appears.
The invoice can be given a name and saved to a location of your choosing.