This support note applies to:
- AE Practice Manager (NZ)
- AE Practice Manager (AU)
In AE Practice Manager (AE PM), you can set up employees to authorise and post their own timesheets and those of other employees.
Prohibited is displayed when the person logged in does not have authorisation rights for that employees timesheets.
To resolve, ensure you add the employee (if they need to authorise their own timesheet), and any other employee who will be authorising this user's timesheet's, to the employee's Authorisation tab.
- In AE PM open the employee and go to the Authorisation tab.
- Select the Authorisation Type of Timesheets. The Can Authorise and Can Authorise on Behalf Of fields are updated to show the employee already entered.
- Click the Employee field in the Can Authorise column. An ellipsis button [...] appears.
- Click the ellipsis [...] button. The Find Employees screen appears.
- Type the employee name or code in the Search for field and click Search. The search results display.
- Highlight the employee who is to authorise the timesheets for this employee and press ENTER. The employee's name appears in the new record row in the Employee field.
The employee should now log out of AE PM and log in again for the change to take affect.