This support note applies to:
- AE Corporate Compliance (AU)
- AE Practice Manager (AU)
- AE Tax Series 6 & 8 (AU)
- AE Tax (AU)
For addresses to flow correctly between AE/AO, Contacts and Corporate admin, you'll need to have the following Address Types configured in AE/AO.
These address types must have descriptions entered exactly as the above.
- In AE/AO, follow the menu path Maintenance > Address/Phone > AddressType.
- Make sure you have the following address types. These must be entered exactly as follows:
For example, if the description for registered addresses is Registered Address, then you'll need to re-name this address type to Registered.
- If you've made any changes to your address types, you'll also need to check the address type integrates correctly.
- In AE/AO, follow the menu path Maintenance > Tax > Settings.
- Select the Tax Data Mapping tab.
- Change the maps to AE Address Type to reflect the changes made in To check the address types above.
Before you begin, ensure all users are logged out of all AE applications.
- Log onto your server and open Administration Centre.
- Click Stop all services on the sidebar. The status of all services show Stopped.
- In the Integrations pane, select Viztopia to Profiles, then click Data mapping on the sidebar.
- In Client Addresses, ensure the label in the Viztopia column reflects the changes made in To check the address types above.
- When finished, click Save.