This support note applies to:
- AE Reporter (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Enterprise (AE) Reporter for all entity types from Reporter year 2010 onwards, the Accounting Policy Note 1 Intangibles heading may print but without any detailed paragraphs.
This occurs where the only accounts in the Intangibles range which contain balances are one of accounts 850:852 or 857:859.
To correctly show the information in the Accounting Policy Note 1, enter the relevant text into the Non Transaction Data item DB.Notes.Note1.Intangible.Detail.
- Open the Management Accounting System (MAS) ledger and follow the menu path: Reports > Reporter > Generate Reports. The Reporter window opens.
- Click the Non-Transaction Data tab. The Non-Transaction Data details appear.
- Navigate to Notes > Note1 > Intangible. The available fields for Intangibles appear in the right-hand pane.
- Type the relevant information into the required fields and click Apply. The data is saved.
- Click Reports. The available reports appear in the right-hand pane.
- Print/preview the required reports. The reports are generated and the information entered in Non-Transaction Data now shows in Note 1.