This support note applies to:
- AE Reporter (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Enterprise (AE) Reporter, when a profit and loss report is printed, the presentation of the report is based on the source of the primary income. If the majority of income is derived from trading, the Trading Profit and Loss report is printed. If there is no income, the Professional Profit and Loss report is printed by default.
If there is no income and you want to print a different profit and loss report, change the report and include the required format.
- Open the ledger and go to Reports > Reporter > Design Client Reports. Report Designer appears at client level with the the Reports tab open.
- Double-click the report to print. The report details open in the right-hand pane.
- Expand the folder relating to the problem area. For example, Detailed Profit and Loss Statement > Without Income. This shows the folders and components that are called on to generate the reports.
- Click the P&L Professional format and click the Delete icon. The message Delete P&L Professional? appears.
- Click Yes. The format is removed from the report.
- Click the Formats tab and drag and drop the required P&L format into the Profit and Loss Statement > Without Income folder. The format is added.
- Save and close the Report. The remaining profit and loss report prints as part of the report.