This support note applies to:
- AE Statutory Reporter (NZ)
- AE Statutory Reporter (AU)
- AO Statutory Reporter (AU)
- Workpapers (NZ)
- AO Workpapers (AU)
- AE Workpapers (AU)
In Statutory Reporter, there are some instances where a Rental Statement Report appears with no amounts. This can occur when a rental property is sold in the previous year.
You can remove the rental property from the report by deleting the account relating to the rental property.
- Go to the Client accounting tab of the affected client.
- Select the Workpapers tab.
- Select Manage Accounts from the Tasks on the left-hand side.
- Scroll to 216XX account and delete it. This will remove the rental statement report from the Financials.