This support note applies to:
- AE Practice Manager (NZ)
- AE Practice Manager (AU)
- AO Practice Manager (NZ)
- AO Practice Manager (AU)
In MYOB Practice Manager you may find you have past employees appearing in the Employee Productivity reports.
- add an end date to an employee
- add a <>0 filter to the Employee Productivity report
- ensure the employee has the Primary tick and a valid Charge Rate.
Open the employee. Refer to Finding and opening employee records
- In the Main tab, enter an end date into the End Date field and click OK to save the change.
- Click the Reports icon. The Reports screen appears.
- From TASKS select Employee > Employee Productivity. A list of reports appears for that sub-category.
- Highlight the relevant report and click Edit. The Change Report - Employee - Employee Productivity tab appears.
- Highlight Std Hrs PTD and type <>0 into the Filter field.
- Click OK to save the changes. The Save report layout screen appears.
- Either click Save as new report and give the report a Title and Description or click Overwrite existing report and select the report you are modifying.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- In MYOB Practice Manager, open the employee and go to the Main tab.
- Check the Stationed section and make sure that Primary is ticked on the far right-hand side.
- Go to the Charge Rates tab and ensure the employee has a valid Charge Rate.