This support note applies to:
- AO Practice Manager (AU)
- AE Practice Manager (NZ)
- AE Practice Manager (AU)
In MYOB Practice Manager (PM) the Timesheet tab may not be visible when opening an employee record for some users.
Open up the employee record, click the left arrow on the far right side of the tab bar. The Timesheet tab should then appear.
If the employee needs the Timesheet tab to appear by default, a workaround is to alter the Task Permissions for the relevant Security Group the employee belongs to.
- Follow the menu path; Maintenance > Security > Employee Group Security. The Employee Group Security screen appears.
- Click the ellipsis […] button in the Employee field. The Find Employees screen appears.
Type the relevant employee name and click Search. The search results display.The security group the employee belongs to displays under ‘Is a member of…’
- Follow the menu path; Maintenance > Security > Task Permissions.
- Select Practice Manager from the Product field.
- Select the relevant group from the Group field. A list of Group Descriptions appear.
- Expand [+] Employee. A list of permissions descriptions appear.
- Untick the Allow field for #Employee@Budget.