This support note applies to:
- AO Classic Document Manager (AU)
- AO Classic Document Manager (NZ)
- AE Document Manager (NZ)
- AE Practice Manager (NZ)
- AE Practice Manager (AU)
- AE Document Manager (AU)
In MYOB when accessing the To Do Homepage, when selecting the Show ALL outstanding tasks checkbox, the To Do homepage does not show any results.
This can occur when there are clients that have more than one open partner assigned to them.
Perform the following instructions from within MYOB:
- Click the Reports icon. The Reports tab appears.
- From the Task Panel in the Clients section select Client Partner Check. The Client Partner Check Report appears.
- Highlight the report and click Run. The Client Partner Check Report displays listing clients with duplicate or missing partners.
- Click the Print icon. The report is printed.
Using the Client Partner Check Report as a reconciliation tool, perform the instructions from the Help Centre topic: Adding and maintaining responsibilities. When you refresh the To Do Homepage it shows data.
MYOB INTERNAL STAFF ONLY