This support note applies to:
- AE Reporter (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Enterprise (AE) Reporter version 3.4.5 for a Trust in Reporter Year 2016, for the report #Trust Non Compliance All Balance Sheet Notes, where the only Trade and Other Payables are non current ones, you may find that the Trade and Other Payables Note does not generate.
MYOB has addressed this issue in MYOB Reporter, 3.4.6.
Please refer to the my.MYOB Product Downloads page, Australia to download the latest release.
Prior to the current release, to resolve this issue update the condition for the Trade and Other Payables Note format in the report #Trust Non Compliance All Balance Sheet Notes.
For information on this process, refer to Accessing Practice Level Report Designer
Perform the following instructions from within the Practice Report Designer window.
Click on the Reports tab. The list of Reports appears in the left hand pane.The Reports tab is located at the bottom left side of the Practice Reporter Designer window.
- Double click on #Trust Non Compliance All Balance Sheet Notes. The contents of the Report appear on the right hand pane.
In the right hand pane navigate to the following location:
Notes to the Financial Statements > Non Compliance> Balance Sheet Notes > Trade and Other Payables Note.
The formats referenced in the folder appear.The list of referenced formats includes two for Trade and Other Payables Note. It is the second of these that is to be selected.
- Right-click on the Trade and Other Payables Note and select Properties. The Report element properties window appears.
- Select the Condition tab, type the following condition as shown below and click OK.
=AND(CM.Notes.TradeAndOtherPayables.Current)=0, LY(CM.Notes.TradeAndOtherPayables.Current)=0, OR(CM.Notes.TradeAndOtherPayables.NonCurrent<>0, LY(CM.Notes.TradeAndOtherPayables.NonCurrent)<>0))
- Click Save. The report is saved.
- Click Close. The report is closed.
- Click Close. Report Designer closes.
MYOB INTERNAL STAFF ONLY
Insert PR# 141388005390