This support note applies to:
- AE Reporter (AU)
In MYOB AE Reporter version 3.4 for Reporter Year 2013 in a Non-Reporting Trust, when you generate the "#Trust Non Compliance all Balance Sheet Notes" report, the amount showing in the Trade and Other Payables Note or the Trade and Other Receivables Note may not equal the amount shown on the Balance Sheet for the matching line item.
To rectify this you need to amend the #Trust Non Compliance all Balance Sheet Notes and change the Balance Sheet format to be Balance Sheet instead of Balance Sheet - Full Compliance.
MYOB has addressed this issue in Reporter 3.4.1. Please refer to the my.MYOB Product Downloads page, Australia to download the latest release.
- Double-click the #Trust Non Compliance all Balance Sheet Notes report. The report opens in the right-hand pane.
- Expand the Balance Sheet folder. The components of the folder are displayed.
- Click the Balance Sheet - Full Compliance format and click the Delete icon on the toolbar. The message "Delete Balance Sheet - Full Compliance?" appears.
- Click Yes. The format is removed from the report design.
- Click the Insert Formats icon on the toolbar. The Report element properties window appears.
- Click the drop-down arrow on the Element name field, select Balance Sheet and click OK. The Balance Sheet format is included in the report design.
- Click Save, then click Close. The report is saved and closed.
- Close Report Designer. The Practice Level Report Designer closes.
MYOB INTERNAL STAFF ONLY
Problem SR 14199039162