This support note applies to:
- AO Corporate Compliance (AU)
- AE Corporate Compliance (AU)
Within the Company Statements module of MYOB Corporate Compliance (CC), you may experience errors opening a company statement or a failure to open the statement when the statement option is selected.
These errors can occur where:
- Adode Reader is not installed
- an alternate PDF reader is installed and set as the default program to open PDF files.
- the file downloaded from ASIC is incomplete or has an issue
- the corporation name contains special characters
- Determine your Electronic Lodgment System (ELS) Path by following the menu path in Corporate Compliance: Help > About Corporate Compliance > Application details. Note the Electronic Lodgment path displayed.
- Press and hold the Windows button and press R on your keyboard.
- In the Open field, type the Electronic Lodgment path as noted in step 1.
- Open the Inbound folder then locate and highlight the company statement you wish to view. You can identify the statement by checking the statement's received date and the date of the file. The file name will be in the format OUT_PR.xxx (which displays on the session log).
- To open the statement, right-click on the file and select Open With, then select Adobe Reader from the list of installed programs.
If more than one company statement was received on that specific date, you may need to open several of the OUT_PR files to locate the required statement. If this is unsuccessful, and there are no spaces or unusual characters in the corporation name, generate an RA71 Request for Reissue of Company Statement form and lodge this to ASIC as soon as possible. This will ensure you obtain the maximum amount of time between the review date and the 28 day deadline to report on any changes.
For information on preparing a RA 71 form, refer to Preparing an RA71 Form - Request for Company Details.