This support note applies to:
- AE Practice Manager (NZ)
- AE Practice Manager (AU)
- AO Practice Manager (NZ)
- AO Practice Manager (AU)
Within MYOB Practice Manager (MYOB PM), you can view the allocation history for any given invoice or cash entry from within the Debtors Ledger screen.
- From within MYOB PM, find and open the client. The Main tab for the client appears.
- Click Debtors ledger in the Task bar.
- In the Debtors ledger tab, tick the Show zero checkbox located at the bottom left of the window.
The list of debtor entries, including those that are fully allocated, is displayed.
- Select the relevant bill, receipt or adjustment and click Allocations on the Task bar.
- The Allocations window appears with a list of items allocated against the selected entry.