This support note applies to:
- AO Practice Manager (NZ)
- AO Practice Manager (AU)
- AE Practice Manager (NZ)
- AE Practice Manager (AU)
In MYOB Practice Manager, you may find the Unbilled WIP column is missing from the WIP Enquiry tab when viewing the wip for your client.
This issue may occur if the Unbilled WIP has not been selected to display from the Field Chooser window.
To display the Unbilled WIP column, right click on an existing column name and drag Unbilled WIP from the Field Chooser to the column header bar.
- Click the Contacts icon. The Find Clients screen appears.
- Type the client code or name in the Search for field and press ENTER. The search results display.
- Double click on the client you would like to view the WIP Enquiry. The clients Main tab appears.
- From the TASKS bar on the right, click WIP Enquiry. The WIP Enquiry screen appears.
- In the WIP Enquiry screen, right click on an existing column and select Field Chooser. The Field Chooser window appears.
- Click on the Unbilled WIP field and drag it next to the Charge column. The Unbilled WIP column now appears.