This support note applies to:
- AO Classic (NZ)
The Start time for the MYOB Account Lookup Scheduler provides a half-hour block between the hours of 4:00am - 9:00am, this is to ensure that the IRD servers are not overloaded.
The computer on which the scheduled task is created and run must be left on for the task to run. Therefore if you do not leave your computer on overnight, you can edit the MYOB Account Lookup scheduled task to run at an alternate time.
- Follow the menu path: Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools. The Administrative Tools window opens.
- Double-click Task Scheduler. The Task Scheduler window opens.
- Click on Task Scheduler Library. A list of scheduled tasks displays in the middle panel.
- Right-click IRDAccountCodeLookUpService and select Properties. The Properties window opens.
- Click the Triggers tab and then click Edit. The Edit Trigger window opens.
- Edit the time in the Start field to a preferred time in which you will have the computer turned on, then click OK. The start time for the task is updated.
- Click OK again to save the changes. You have now edited the MYOB Account Lookup scheduled task.
MYOB Internal Notes:
For Windows XP, Server 2003 and earlier: Navigate to Start > Control Panel > Scheduled Tasks.