This support note applies to:
- AO Practice Manager (NZ)
- AO Practice Manager (AU)
- AE Practice Manager (AU)
- AE Practice Manager (NZ)
IN MYOB AE/AO, you may receive the error "You do not have permissions to close/delete the client" when trying to delete or close the client.
This error happens when the user has been restricted access to delete or close clients under Task Permissions.
- To make the changes, log into AE/AO as a Super User or Administrator.
- From Maintenance > Maintenance Map > Security > Task Permissions.
- Select Central from Product drop down.
- Select the relevant Security Group from the Group drop down.
- Under Group Description > click before the Client to expand.
- Tick the Allow checkbox against #Client #Close Client and #Client #Delete Client and click OK.
- Users that need access will need to close and re-open AE/AO to see the changes.