Accountants Enterprise only
The Expected Step changes report lists the Returns attached to current Steps with a follow-up date earlier than the date specified.
An Additional option permits label, letter-style reports, or the default listing. Default letter layouts that support this option are Expecta, Expecte and Expecti respectively. These may be copied to client and customised to suit individual reporting requirements using standard letter writing fields.
- Select Reports > Expected Step changes . . . .The List Returns expected to change Step dialog opens.
- Choose the Event to report on by clicking the ellipsis and choosing from the list in the Select Event dialog.
- Enter the date the Event requires follow-up in the Follow-up date field. The format for the date field is dd/mm/ccyy.
- Choose a Report Type from the three options. Alternatively, choose a different letter format by clicking the ellipsis and choosing a letter from the Select Letter dialog.
- Click OK to continue to the Print dialog.
- From the Print dialog choose whether to Preview, Print, or send the report to Disk.
- The Record Selection dialog allows for further selection criteria to be entered. Select a Sequence type from the options and then click Edit to define the parameters.
- Click OK to finalise the report.