Accountants Enterprise only
The Overdue steps report lists returns that have not reached a given step by a given date. This report ignores Returns that do not have the selected Event attached and runs via the standard Return sequences.
An Additional option permits label, letter-style reports or the default listing. Default letter layouts that support this option are OutStga, OutStge and OutStgi respectively. These may be copied to client and customised to suit individual reporting requirements using standard letter writing fields.
- Select Reports > Overdue Steps ... .The List Returns Overdue for Update dialog opens.
- In the For Event field, choose the event to be included in this report.
- In the To Step field, the last Step to be included in this report.
- In the By date field, specify the date by which the Step should have been completed.
- Choose a Report Type from the three option.
Alternatively, choose a different letter format by clicking the ellipsis and choosing a letter from the Select Letter dialog.
- Click OK to continue to the Print dialog.
- From the Print dialog choose whether to Preview, Print, or send the report to Disk.
- The Record Selection dialog allows for further selection criteria to be entered. Select a Sequence type from the options and then click Edit to define the parameters.
- Click OK to finalise the report.