Complete the Foreign Employment Income Non-Payment Summary (fem) to enter data at Item 20 - Foreign source income and foreign assets or property.
To open the fem worksheet:
- Click label T at Item 20 - Foreign source income and foreign assets or property.
- Select Preparation > Schedule > Foreign employment income Non-Payment Summary
- Go to Preparation > Schedule > Income details schedule > Enter Y at Section P - Foreign pensions and annuities.
You can use the ATO Pre-fill to download reports and check what the ATO has received from the employer. See What data pre-fills into Tax?
- Open the fem worksheet.
- The Total Foreign income deductible expenses is a total of all the deductions entered in sections 01 and 02
- Enter all otherd the details
- If you've entered an amount in Lump sum in Arrears, it will enable the Year/Amount at section 04.