Accountants Enterprise only
This routine facilitates rebuilding of the Tax Tracking transaction file (DZZTT010) and the Master Event/Step file for the relevant year (DS6TP060).
This routine should only be used where recommended by the Integrity Check routine or on advice from MYOB support.
A rebuild transfers all valid data from the source file into a temporary file. The data from the temporary file is then imported into a data file. The result is a new file re-constructed using a fresh schema file.
- Select Utilities > Rebuild ... This opens an information dialog.
- Select Proceed. The Rebuild files dialog is displayed. Both the transaction file (DZZTT010) and the Master Event/Step file (DS6TP060) are selected by default.
- De-select any files that are not to be rebuilt.
- Only select the Select range checkbox if advised so by MYOB Support.
- Select OK to launch the rebuild process or Cancel to quit the process.