Accountants Enterprise only
The Current Step report lists only the current Steps of a return code.
- Select Reports > Current Step ... .The Current Steps Report dialog opens.
- Enter the Event Code to report from.
Alternatively click [Enter] to select all Events or click [F10] to select from available codes.
- In the Step field, the first step attached to the selected Event displays:
- Click [Enter] to select the first Step, or
- [F10] to select from the available Step codes.
- Use the Sort Selection options to choose criteria for the report to sort the data.
- Tick the New page on new code checkbox to print each code on a separate page.
- The default layout for this report is At Steps Report. Another layout can be chosen by clicking the ellipsis and choosing from the list in the Select Letter dialog.
- Click OK to continue to the Print dialog.
- From the Print dialog choose whether to Preview, Print, or send the report to Disk.
- The Record Selection dialog allows for further selection criteria to be entered. Select a Sequence type from the options and then click Edit to define the parameters.
- Click OK to finalise the report.