Accountants Enterprise only
The Flexi report allows for customisation of Return listings. This report is base around the letter heading FLEXIREP which controls the actual output of the report and heading.
- Select Reports > Flexi report ... .The Flexi report dialog opens. The Report width field specifies the width of the report in characters per line.
The usual width for a portrait orientated page using fixed width fonts such as Courier New is 80 characters. The usual width for a landscape orientated page using fixed width fonts is 132 characters per line.
If the content of a field cannot fit into the allotted space it wraps to the next line.
- The Heading field is for the heading of the report. The report heading:
- defaults from the Control Record or
- a customised heading can be specified in this field or,
- if the field is left blank, the report heading reads Flexi Report.
- The default layout for the report is Instalment Letter. Another layout can be chosen by clicking the ellipsis and choosing from the list in the Select Letter dialog.
- Select the Space between checkbox if two line spacing is required between the lines of the report. If left deselected, single line spacing is used.
- Select the order in which you want the items to print from the Sort Order options.
- Click OK to continue to the Print dialog.
- From the Print dialog choose whether to Preview, Print, or send the report to Disk. Disk reporting is only available if DRF is installed.
- The Record Selection dialog allows for further selection criteria to be entered. Select a Sequence type from the options and then click Edit to define the parameters.
- Click OK to finalise the report.