The TOFA rules apply to the following partnerships:
- authorised deposit-taking institutions, securitisation vehicles and financial sector entities with an aggregated annual turnover of $20 million or more
- managed investment schemes, or entities with a similar status under foreign law relating to corporate regulation with assets of $100 million or more
- any other partnership which satisfies one or more of the following
- an aggregated turnover of $100 million or more
- assets of $300 million or more
- financial assets of $100 million or more.
If the TOFA rules apply to calculate an assessable gain or deductible loss on the partnership’s financial arrangements, you must complete this item.
We've provided a TOFA worksheet for calculation and record keeping purposes.
Click either label M or label N to open the Taxation of financial arrangements worksheet (tof).
- Show at label M the partnership's total TOFA gains from financial arrangements.
- Show at label N the partnership's total TOFA losses from financial arrangements.