The Transactions view displays all the credit and debit transactions for the selected client, tax type and tax year.
The information displayed on the Transactions view includes:
transaction amount as either Dr or Cr
Where the transaction Description contains an IRD number, position your cursor over the description to see the name associated with the IRD number.
- On the toolbar, click Tax. The Tax - Client Search page appears.
- Click the IRD Number for the client you're interested in. The Tax Manager window appears displaying the Summary page for the selected client.
- On the TASKS bar, click Transactions. The Transaction view for the current year appears.
You can change the information displayed on the Transactions view using the filters at the top of the window:
- To select a different year, click on the year to open a drop-down list and choose a different year. The information displayed will be refreshed to show entries for the selected year.
- To show entries for the selected tax type, select the different radio buttons in the Tax Types box. Only relevant tax types for the selected client are available for selection. If the account for a particular tax type is unreconciled, an investigate icon is displayed next to the tax type. To display the variance details, hover your cursor over the icon.
To show entries for the selected statuses, select one or more check boxes in the Show box. Only relevant statuses for the selected client are available for selection. The following rules apply
By default, Confirmed and Expected transactions are shown.
Confirmed transactions are always shown and this option cannot be deselected.
If you select Notice printed, Expected transactions are also selected and cannot be deselected.
To sort the entries by that column, click the column heading. Click the column heading a second time to reverse the order of the sort.