Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

IR7 Question 19 Other rental activites income

Write the net profit or loss (total rents minus expenses) in Box 19B. If this is a loss, put a minus sign in the last box. Only include net residential rental income or losses not covered by the residential property deduction rules such as commercial rental income. Do not include any residential rental income already included at Question 18.

Attach one of these to the top of page 3 of your return:

  • a set of the partnership’s or LTC’s financial accounts

  • a completed Financial statements summary (IR10) form

  • a completed Rental income (IR3R) form.

JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.